Saturday, September 4, 2010

Name banners!!

Ok so I got a little crafty after my cousin inspired me!!  Thanks Candice!!  I made this name banner for my niece that should be here any day now.  Yes...you read that right I'm going to have a sweet little girl to spoil!!  My brother-in-law Garrett is going to be a daddy.  It is going to be so much fun for Jaxon and Bentley to be so close in age.  I can't wait to see those two together.






The quality of these pictures is not great beacuse I took them with my phone.  I would really love to make these to sell so if you or anyone you know would like one send them my way.  I'm going to make one for my classroom with my name and I'm also going to make some in the school colors with Rangers on it.  I'm making one for my mother-in-law in a western theme for her classroom.  The possibilites are endless with these...any name and any colors!! These could be used for showers or birthdays. I think I will charge about $20, is that fair??  Give me some feedback people!!

6 comments:

ajphillips said...

Cute! You can make leighton or Cameron one....maybe a small one to hang on the front of the bedroom door! Nov.3 we find out!

Whitney said...

Cute! I might want one... I need to figure out where/ what!! :)

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glenna said...

Cute, I will remember them for shower gifts.

Candice Ronshausen said...

Well I am glad I inspired you... LMAO! I love it! GOOD JOB ASH!

Theif... lol! :-)

Candice Ronshausen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.