Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I’m still here

Gosh I feel like I have to start off every post with that lately.  I just can’t seem to find enough hours in the day to blog.

Another reason I have been MIA is that I have been helping plan my brother-in-laws wedding.  Garrett and Darilyn got married this past Saturday.  It was a busy time but well worth it because everything turned out beautiful.  Jaxon was the ring bearer and Bentley was the flower girl.  They were ADORABLE!!  A lady in town made Bentley’s dress to look like Darilyn’s….it was so stinking cute.  It doesn’t hurt that I have the prettiest little niece.  Gordon and I were also in the wedding.

I didn’t even get the camera out of my car…story of my life :( but here are some that I do have.

Me with my new sister-in-law

photo 1

Bentley and her Uncle Gordon dancing…melt my heart!!!photo 2The Hubs and myself photo

Nana and her Grandson (I absolutely adore this picture!!)photo 3

Congrats Garrett and Darilyn!!

3 comments:

ajphillips said...

So glad you updated...I've been wondering. Love Jax's little spiked do!

The Wiemers said...

That is the cutest picture of Jax and his Nana!

Darilyn Ward said...

Thank you so much for everything you did!! Your amazing! I love the picture of us!